Do you have less than 5 passwords sprinkled across dozens of accounts? Do you struggle to create long passwords with all those characters? Have you ever had an account hacked?
Welcome to Your Password Sucks, the easy, step-by-step way to protect your online accounts like the security professionals, the book that will help you virtually eliminate break-ins to your online accounts. In it you’ll learn:
- The GOAL method of remembering the 4 rules of a good password, and WHY each rule is important.
- Two different fun methods to create good GOAL passwords, anytime you want! You’ll look at your new passwords and be amazed – nobody will ever guess these things.
- The foolproof way of quickly committing your new passwords to memory. It’s SO easy, you might be upset that you didn’t think of it before.
- Why it’s so super duper critical that you NEVER EVER use a password on more than one site.
- How to identify websites that may not be protecting your account information well enough, and what you can do about it.
- Easy systems to propagate good GOAL passwords to all of your online accounts, no memorization required!
Plus there’s tons of clever tips and tricks, fascinating factoids, and fun quizzes to tease your brain.
Your Password Sucks includes a free downloadable study guide to make it even EASIER to convert your current terrible password system into something that’s as bulletproof as you can get. Plus there’s a twitter contest!
Warning – once you finish the book, you might become a password snob with all your friends.
Don’t have a Kindle? Amazon provides free apps for desktop and iPad.